The PS G-TEC Full Feature Compressed Air Workstation
The advanced controller fitted to the G-TEC range has been specifically developed to guarantee optimum monitoring and regulation of the compressors operation, allowing flexibility and full programming of the complete compressed air station for maximum efficiency and safety.
- Unique full feature air compressor station – Includes all accessories installed in to one convenient space saving, quiet and complete system with modern controls allowing maximum efficiency with reduced costs.
- Simple installation – The G-TEC includes; air compressor, refrigerated dryer, pre and fine filtration, singular condensate drain, sophisticated electronic controller and air receiver all pre installed for ease of installation, reduced costs and improved reliability.
- Quiet operation – The G-TEC series benefits from very quiet operation allowing a more comfortable work place
- Sophisticated controls – The G-TEC is fitted with the advanced DNAair controller. The simple clear back lit display is menu driven and allows full programming features as well as advanced safety features. The controller provides a control capability for up to 4 compressors in one system and is fully programmable according to your weekly/daily work pattern.
- Advanced cooling system – The deployment of the thermostatically controlled centrifugal cooling fan reduces noise and saves energy. The large surface area coolers for the air and oil ensure cool operation and lower air outlet temperatures even at higher ambient temperatures.
- Simple maintenance – All service items are located in one position with easy access reducing costs and down time. The compressor is supplied with semi- synthetic coolant with longer intervals before changing and reduced friction and wear to components.
- POLY-V belt drive system – Providing three times the service life of normal V belts with much greater drive efficiency improving output and saving power.
- High quality compressed air – The G-TEC is supplied with fully integrated air treatment in the form of a refrigerated dryer (3’C dew point) and with two in line filters (0.01ppm) providing high quality clean and dry compressed air to your system, improving your product quality and productivity.
- High pressure version – The G-TEC feature models with operating pressures at 13 and 15 bar.
- Long life and reliability – The G-TEC series benefits from state of the art manufacturing and a particular attention to detail in the manufacture and testing of all products, ensuring a particularly robust well-constructed and reliable machine.
- Flexible Range 5.5 kW–22 kW with 270 or 500 litre air receiver depending on model. Operating pressure; 8, 10, 13, and 15 bar.
If you have an issue with any item purchased from Compressed Air Systems UK or Tanair Compressors, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. Most of our items come with a 12 month* warranty unless otherwise stated. Please see our “specification” tab for further information, of your warranty period.
Is your item faulty?
Do you have a Warranty issue?
Get in touch with us, we’ll be happy to help.
*Conditions apply, please Contact us for further information.
Are you looking for service spares, lubricants, spare parts, help, or anything else for the above product? Complete the below form, and a member of our team will come back to you.
If possible, please include the SKU.
Shipping and Delivery
UK Mainland Delivery costs:
When adding an item to your basket, our website will calculate your delivery charged based on location and weight. If you are unsure, please see ”Basket totals” for confirmation.
Please be aware, our cut off time for orders to be processed the same day is 2:00 PM, if your order is URGENT, please reply to your order confirmation and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
Delivery is FREE on all orders placed via our website of £600 or more*.
Please be advised, in most cases a courier will be used. This will be confirmed on your shipping confirmation email.
For stocked items, please allow 2 – 3 days for delivery. For none-stocked items, please allow a little longer, we will contact you to confirm any additional charges and your delivery date.
*UK Mainland Only.
UK Delivery Costs Outside of Mainland UK :
Deliveries to the following locations will incur additional charges and may take up to two working days longer:
- The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- The Isle of Wight
- The Isle of Man
- Northern Ireland
A delivery charge will apply on ALL orders placed by other means, such as adverts on other market selling places, quotation, pro/forma invoice or unless mentioned otherwise. We reserve the right to implement a delivery charge may apply for none stocked items, please contact us for further information.
UK Standard Delivery Further Information:
You can have your orders delivered to a home or work address that’s convenient for you, including Hospitals, Airports and Prisons.
You can enter delivery instructions when you’re placing your order and we will ensure to pass onto our courier, however Compressed Air Systems UK are not liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen if specific delivery instructions are left for the carrier.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING FESTIVE SEASONS OR BANK HOLIDAYS, DELIVERIES WILL TAKE LONGER THAN USUAL. DELIVERIES DURING THIS TIME ARE DELIVERED WITHIN 9 WORKING DAYS OF PLACING YOUR ORDER (EXCLUDING SUNDAYS), WE WILL CONFIRM THE EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
We are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays so please allow an extra working day for this.
Delivery will take place between 07:00 and 17:00 and in most cases a signature may be required. If nobody is available when your parcel is delivered and there isn’t a safe place to leave the parcel, the delivery driver will leave a calling card with instructions on how to rearrange delivery.
Here at Compressed Air Systems UK, we provide an extensive range of all things compressed air. With over 30 years experience we have whatever you need, fantastic knowledge, buy from our selection of the latest air compressors and air compressor parts, to bespoke installations, services and repairs of air compressors. Our experts are here to help.
For further information on our company, please see our brochure below.
Compressed Air Systems UK Introduction Brochure
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.