Diesel Air Compressors
Our Diesel Air Compressors
Tanair, a leading manufacturer, is renowned for producing long-lasting diesel compressors that are constructed to an extraordinarily high degree. These diesel compressor models are available from Compressed Air Systems UK in a broad variety of configurations, including electric start and recoil start. We invite you to look through our website to examine all the technical details and features of the various models we have to offer.
When it comes to all kinds of petrol, diesel, and electric air compressors and air tools, Compressed Air Systems UK is the authority. The diesel compressor models we provide are powered by Yanmar diesel engines with electric or manual start capabilities, and they are driven by industrial belts. In comparison to other subpar models, our air compressors offer a higher level of technology, and some of their impressive features include special saddle arrangements, a ground-breaking dampener system for durability and reduced vibration, formed vented guards for better cooling, and extra bearer plates for stability. You’ll be happy to learn that these features come as standard.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns regarding our diesel, electric, or petrol compressors before you make your order. We welcome all inquiries. Please give us a call if you require a certain item that you haven’t been able to find on our website as we are always expanding our selection of items to ensure that our clients can have the greatest technology at reasonable rates.
Compressed Air Systems UK offers high-quality diesel compressors that are designed to survive for many years. Call us at 0121 7533 330 if you have any questions regarding our products. A member of our knowledgeable staff would be pleased to assist you. You can also email us by completing the form on our contact page, and we’ll respond to you as quickly as we can to address your inquiry.
Standard features on our models include:
- Industrial belt-driven format
- Unique saddle arrangements for durability and reduced vibration
- Formed vented guard for increased cooling
- Quality pump units with cast iron cylinders
- High-quality powder-coated air receivers in 60, 100, 150 and 200 litres
- Revolutionary dampener system to reduce vibration
- Additional bearer plates for stability and quality
- Yanmar-powered diesel engines, with electric or manual start facility
- Spares availability backup in ‘Performance Service Kit’ format for petrol engines, diesel and reciprocating pump units
- Technical support and aftermarket facility