Petrol Air Compressors
Here at Compressed Air Systems UK, we are the industry leaders in all sorts of electric, diesel, and petrol air compressors and air tools, offering petrol air compressors directly. If you know the model you are looking for you can browse the specifications of our petrol models on our website. These models come standard with a number of high-tech features, including specialised saddle configurations, our ground-breaking dampener system for durability and reduced vibration, a formed vented guard for improved cooling, and extra bearer plates for stability and quality.
Our petrol air compressor models are powered by Honda petrol engines with electric or manual start capabilities and are driven by industrial belts. They also contain high-quality pump units with the durable, yearly performance provided by cast iron cylinders. Additionally, when you visit Compressed Air Systems UK, our staff will provide ongoing technical support, maintenance guidance, and assistance for the duration of your machine’s working life.
In order to provide our customers with the most recent technology in air compressors and filtration systems, we are constantly developing our product lines. The technical details and specs for each model are available on our website, where you can also compare the entire selection of models we carry. If you are unclear about which model to select, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding our petrol and diesel compressors.
Compressed Air Systems UK’s petrol compressors are excellent value for money because they are high-quality equipment that is designed to last for many years to come. If you want to learn more, please contact us at 0121 7533330, and our knowledgeable staff will assist you with your inquiry. You can also email us by completing the enquiry form on our contact us page, and we will respond as quickly as possible to answer any questions you may have.
Standard features on our petrol air compressor models include:
- Industrial Belt Driven Format.
- Unique Saddle Arrangements For Durability and Reduced Vibration.
- Formed Vented Guard for increased Cooling.
- Quality Pump Units with Cast Iron Cylinders.
- High-Quality Powder Coated Air Receivers in 60, 100, 150 and 200 Litres.
- Revolutionary Dampener System to Reduce Vibration.
- Additional Bearer Plates For Stability and Quality.
- Honda Powered Petrol Engines, Electric or Manual Start Facility.
- Spares availability backup in ‘Performance Service Kit’ format for Petrol.
- Engines, Diesel and Reciprocating Pump Units.
- Technical Support and Aftermarket Facility.